What is 5s?
- Sort: to get work areas cleaned up by sorting through items for what to keep and what to let go.
- Straighten or Set in Order: to organize the areas in order so that tools/materials are located in certain locations that easy and safety to access.
- Sweeping or Shine or Cleanliness: to always clean up the areas as well as tools/materials returned to their own locations.
- Standardize: to come up with standards so that everyone knows his/her responsibility to consistently maintain the first 3s.
- Sustaining the discipline: to establish an official procedures and review often to make sure that every steps are correctly adhered by all.
VnM Label and SignMaker can visually enhance the 5s system with proper label sizes, colors, images and text. Identify locations, tools, bins, aisles, racks, equipments and more with the VnM Label and SignMaker that creates signs quickly and economically, guarantee. Tools are systematically labeled with proper and colorful safety signs, tool labels, bin labels, equipment id, rack & shelf labels, and so on.
With 5s in mind, VnM Label and SignMaker prints instant high quality “ultra adhesive” signs and labels that are OSHA compliant. Organizing an efficient and practical work place can be hard, but with VnM SignMaker labels and signs, you will have the Set in Order step done in no time.